[Reader-list] US "expert" opinion on Said, Columbia, academia etc

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at bytesforall.org
Wed May 7 12:43:52 IST 2003

I would request members of this list to send more text-content rather than
just URLs. I live in a village in Goa, and use a dial-up line. It's is
extremely difficult to go online to check URLs. Usually I travel 8 kms to
Panjim, to do surfing at a decent speed (thought I can do a lot of
emailing though from home). Sometimes, I surf the Net via email (yes, it's
possible... one can download particular pages via email commands... but
it's time consuming).

Guess those who have fast lines would not complain anyway. If you could
send the text, it would help us with slow lines. I would, for instance,
really like to know who this wierdo is... FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com
http://linuxinindia.pitas.com | http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks