[Reader-list] Can someone help?

Anamika Bhatnagar zipzap_2k at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 20:43:29 IST 2003

Dear everyone at the reader list,

We are a group of three students at Mass Communication
Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia. We are
completing our MA (Final) and wish to make a video
documentary on the pornographic film base in Delhi.

e are looking for research material  as well as some
academics or research associates or even laymen who
have either worked on this issue or are familiar with
this line. If there is anyone out there who can help
us either in collection of material or give insights
into this field, we would greatly apprecite the
effort.

Kindly contact any one of us on any of the following
addresses:
Anamika Bhatnagar (zipzap_2k at yahoo.com)
Gaurav Singh (gauravagra at rediffmail.com)
Asma Khan (asma_khan28 at yahoo.com)