[Reader-list] documentary, short and experimental films

chutney lab mail at chutneylab.org
Wed Oct 1 11:10:38 IST 2003

Dear All,

I've been following the development of Sarai for a while but have just
started reading these discussion lists.

This is a very lively and well-informed forum for discussion and you seem
like a group in tune with local developments in cinema.  I'm currently
programming the South Asian section of the Edinburgh Film Festival and am
scouting around for documentary films, shorts and experimental films for
next year's festival in August 2004.

If you are a film maker or come across any exciting new material that hasn't
been shown in the UK before, do let me know and pass on my email details to
film makers who are working on new projects.  I would really like to
showcase the talent that is so clearly there.

Get in touch.  This is a great chance to have the kind of work that excites
you shown at one of the top international festivals where South Asian cinema
really needs representation.

Leila Jordan