[Reader-list] Seeking Image / Photograph

sam-de-silva sam at media.com.au
Thu Oct 9 15:25:40 IST 2003

Hi Reader List Members,

I wonder if anyone can assist. I am involved with SPINACH7 magazine (out of
Melbourne) - we are just starting it up, aiming at publishing progressive
ideas and stories out to audiences who want to know more about the world
around them. SPINACH7 is printed in full colour. You can check us out at
http://spinach7.com

At the moment, we are doing a story on WSIS. Would anyone on the Reader List
be able to provide us with an image that would compliment the story. The use
of technology / computers in grassroots / community environments would be
great.

SPINACH7 is running at the moment on a volunteer basis - so we have no funds
except a print budget. However, if we do print a photograph, we'll give the
photographer full credits and send you a few copies of the magazine!

Look forward to hearing from someone,

Many thanks, Sam de Silva :-)

Producer / SPINACH7