[Reader-list] Google Talk

Douwe Osinga douwe at oberon.nl
Fri Oct 10 23:25:37 IST 2003

Ever wondered what collective stream of conscienceness writing would look like? Google Talk gives you a good impression. Starting
from a sentence of three or four words, the system will determine the next one based on what usually follows in the search results
of Google.

type in: after waiting for a
and Google makes it: after waiting for a few minutes, I was in the military. I was a volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Or have Google Talk write your contracts:
Type: not plagiarized from any ...
Googletalk answers: not plagiarized from anyother source. for any reason. whatsoever. including but not LIMITED to the following: A.

Use Google Talk to find out where the bad guys hide:
Type: Saddam Hussein hides in
Googletalk answers: Saddam Hussein hides in the cellars under the main house and the Carriage house

The url is:

http://douweosinga.com/projects/googletalk

Have fun.

Douwe