[Reader-list] Re: [Khush] anonymizer/ proxy for yahoogroups

Nitin Karani nkarani at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 00:55:08 IST 2003

this is for the benefit of those who have been unable to change their yahoo
groups options from web-reading to individual e-mails into their inbox. for
the last few days i was unable to change this option for myself and, of
course, i was not able to read mails on the groups website. luckily, i was
able to access yahoo groups from the office yesterday to a limited extent --
change my option. i don't know how that was possible from the office pc, but
i just discovered that i could have done it from the home pc too, had i gone
to this URL http://in.groups.yahoo.com INSTEAD OF simply
because of the web-reading option, they can now receive the mails in their
inbox.

nitin