[Reader-list] Humanise India : one idea, one feeling, one action

Humanist Movement humanistmovement2003 at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 30 02:50:51 IST 2003

Hello !

The Humanist Movement, non-violent grass-roots movement acting in 105 countries
over the 5 continents, is looking for new active members in India (and particularly
in Mumbai) who want to join our campaign "Humanise India" starting in November
2003.

We look for those men and women who feel deeply the need of doing something about
a different future, of getting involved with their community, who believe in
non-violent change and who know that therefore we have to work also for new values
and a new mentality.
So, if you are already involved in social activities (education, health, life's
quality) or you sincerely want to learn how to organise people and how to develop
humanist non-violent activities, then you are welcome !

We want to share and transmit our world-wide experience in self-organisation
of communities : in universities (and schools), neighbourhoods and villages.
We also help social organisations with new tools and methods.

So if you have motivation to actively participate in this historical project
and to receive more information and instructions please let us know very soon
and write to humanistmovement2003 at yahoo.fr We urgently need your feed-back to
know who wants to do what and in which field.

Do not forget to precise your motivation, your name, address and phone number,
and the field of action you are interested in : university, neighbourhood, village,
social organisations.

If you know some people or organisations in Mumbai (Bombay) who could be interested,
please send us their e-mail or address, fax, telephone
 or simply forward them
this e-mail.

Humanist Movement :
Volunteers of all ages, different social standards, religions and cultures. Our
common aim is the establishment of an Universal Human Nation, our values are
Active Non-Violence, Solidarity, Non Discrimination, Liberty of Choice, Real
Democracy, Independence and Justice for everyone!
Therefore we work for social, economic and political change, but also for personal
change in our mind and behaviour. Our golden rule is : "Treating others as we
would like them to treat us".

Peace, Force and joy
Christina

General Delegate
Humanist Movement (France)

I found your e-mail on the net. I hope I won't disturb you, so please tell me
if you don't want to receive any more messages from me.

For further information : http://humanistmovement.online.fr