[Reader-list] Fwd: [AMUNetwork] Welcome Mr. Sharon

Faizan Ahmed faizan at sarai.net
Tue Sep 9 13:56:38 IST 2003

Please read the following........

Faizan

Subject: [AMUNetwork] Welcome Mr. Sharon
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:16:29 +0000
From: "osama sajid" <osama_sajid_alig at hotmail.com>
To: AMUNetwork at yahoogroups.com

Welcome Mr. Sharon.. teach India (read Sangh Parivar) how to deal with
terrorists and make our peaceful land like yours.. full of violence,
killings and deaths. One thing which you can surely teach our army is how to
kill innocent children and women in their houses in name of 'fight against
terror' and self defense. You may also enlighten us on how to organize
'sabra and shatila' massacres which u engineered.
Technology, agriculture and other exports are secondary, first teach us how
to bomb civilians and finish off their infrastructure, schools, hospitals
and jobs. Tell us how to make things so bad for a section of populace that
only company hiring is Hamas and Islamic Jihad.. because there would be no
other employer left.
Of course India needs help from such a great harbinger of peace. Warm
Welcome Mr. Messenger of Peace.

-Osama sajid (MCA-97)
Pune, India

HomePage: http://osamasajid.tripod.com

Over 6,70,000 brides and grooms.
http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Click here to join
for free.

 http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
 http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/sUXolB/TM

When posting a message please include the Subject heading and your full name,
 highest degree from Aligarh, year of graduation, and present location.
 Messages without this information will not be approved and no further
 reminders will be sent.

Visit us at: http://www.aligs.org