[Reader-list] Looking for Ideas for Distribution of Reader 04

CLIFTON D'ROZARIO cliftonrozario at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:46:36 IST 2004

hi,

been following the discussion on distribution of the new Sarai reader...

i feel that one possible was could be through plugging into existing forms
of distribution of books on the streets. For example one can imagine
distributing of the reader (and the other 3 as well, besides other
publications) at Dariayagunj (on sundays) and other places where books are
sold on the streets. If one were to actually convince the book hawkers in
Mumbai (near VT now CST) to agree to distribute the book may reach a good
reading audience.

clifton