[Reader-list] [Announcements] Northeast Vigil

Shivam Vij shivamvij at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:24:13 IST 2004

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:23:25 +0530
  From: "Northeast Vigil" <subir at inscriptionsindia.com>
Subject: 5 years

Dear friends,

Northeast Vigil has completed five years of online existence. The site has
seen both the Dotcom Boom and the Dotcom Doom. It is not exactly kicking,
but it certainly is still alive.

On the ocasion of this fifth anniversary, we bring to you a new microsite on
the issue of large dams in the Northeast. Please check out:
http://www.northeastvigil.com/ecology/dams/index.html. This microsite has
been possible only because of Ashsih Fernandes, Manju Menon and Neeraj
Vagholikar, without whose inputs and encouragement, it (this microsite)
would not have seen the light of day.

I look forward to your suggestions and help on microsites on other issues.

Thanks for sticking around with Northeast Vigil for five long years.

Regards.

Subir Ghosh

PS: Apologies for any cross-posting.