[Reader-list] Media romanticizing rapists

vishwajyoti ghosh ghoshvishwajyoti at rediffmail.com
Sun Aug 15 13:01:29 IST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

"In my next life, I want to be born as a rich man..."
-Dhanonjoy Chatterjee
For those of us who feel rapists should be dealt with an extra firm hand...I agree, But will I see:
Sanjeev Nanda
Salman Khan
Sushil Sharma
D.P Yadav & his sons
(to name only a few)
and all the regular rapists of Delhi and adjoining areas walking to the gallows???
As a nation, we might have to answer many such cases within ourselves, for times to come. Till then Chatterjee's words wish will continue to be a proven fact, and not a mere wish...
Happy Independence Day guys!