[Reader-list] Report on Internet Censorship in India-Is it Necessary And Does It Work?

ketan ketan at diamonds.net
Tue Aug 17 12:24:34 IST 2004

Hi ALL

I have uploaded my report on "Internet Censorship in India-Is it
Necessary And Does it Work? The site address is
www.geocities.com/mumbaiketan

It is still not a final version and is a work-in-progress as I am
incorporating as much information and as many viewpoints as I can get
till I finalise it. Please email me suggestions/comments/criticisms
which I can incorporate till the date I finalise my report.

I will be making a power point presentation on the report at the Sarai
centre on 28th August 2003.

Regards

Ketan Tanna
Mumbai