[Reader-list] my belated posting07

nilanjanb at 123india.com nilanjanb at 123india.com
Tue Aug 17 18:40:25 IST 2004

Posting 07
Many more things to say but when- I think with this
posting I must stop. Other
I-fellows must have been very busy preparing their
presentations. But what can I do as so many interesting
and significant information to share with. Whatever,
here in this posting I rather try to give some glimpse
of the collected/ compiled data mostly by the kids on
the plants and animal resources available in and around
Kalikapur region. Please see the attachment for the list

Concluding note: I consider that the study I have
initiated is incomplete. Rather I would suggest that it
is just the beginning of an exploration for
establishing a relationship between biodiversity and
media. This pilot project of documenting
ecology/biodiversity and sharing knowledge by the local
kids from two different economic classes has proved
that a new way of looking at our bio resources could
very well be developed through the innovative
implementations of new media forms.

Hope to get feed backs from you.