[Reader-list] Foot march - Delhi to Multan

avinash jha kalisaroj at rediffmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:40:14 IST 2004

I am forwarding the message from Tenzin Rigzin for those who might be interested.

-avinash

Dear friends,
I will be going for the Delhi to Multan padyatra (foot march) which will take place from 23rd March 2005 to 11th May 2005. Please join in this march if you can. You can register for the peace march and get more information about it from the following website (Click on 'Indo Pak Peace' on the website):
http://www.thesouthasian.org/

If you have a passport, or can get one made soon, you can register easily within the next few days.
I look forward to our marching together.

Best wishes.
-TR

****
Tenzin Rigzin
Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies
Sarnath, Varanasi - 221 007. India.
Fax:0542-2585150
Phone (resi): +919839115353
www.smith.edu/cihts