[Reader-list] those in bombay could help-bandra slum fire

lush inkk lushinkk at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 17:21:08 IST 2004

To all those in Mumbai, who can reach out a helping
hand.

Hi Everybody,
I need your urgent help. The children who i teach at
ASEEMA   have all lost their homes to the fire at
Bandra   reclamation. I have just come back from there
and it is a   really heart-wrenching sight. All I
could see was coal around me. By god’s grace there has
been no loss of life, however  their lives are all
they could save.

I request you all to plz help us. Any form of help
will be   appreciated. We r in urgent need of:
Blankets, Bed sheets,   Clothes of all sizes (for
children, mothers and fathers),   Towels, Innerwear,
Shoes/chappal`s/slipper`s, Dry Snack`s,
Utensil`s/Container`s. Monetary help shall also be
appreciated. You could also Sponsor a meal which we
provide  to the children.

Please help us help them.
Our Address is
ASSEMA