[Reader-list] [Announcements] Data restitution in Social Sciences research. Workshops in Delhi.

anne icianita at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 02:53:05 IST 2004

Young Indian Studies Association
www.ajei.org

Young Researchers Workshops, 2005
8th edition

Data restitution in Social Sciences research: techniques and stakes
New Delhi, February 28th - March 04th.

Since 1998 the AJEI (Young Indian Studies Association) has annually organized Young Researchers Workshops in Social Sciences in India. The aim of these workshops is to connect young researchers (from masters to post-doctorate) to experienced researchers, in order to create an interdisciplinary space, generating meetings and exchanges on the institutional as well as the scientific level. The AJEI 2005 Workshops, which will be held in New Delhi from the 28th  to the 5th of March, are part of a Franco-Indian exchange.  We wish to invite both Indian researchers and students and broaden the participation of French students and researchers to their French-speaking fellow-members, based for example in Quebec, Belgium or Switzerland.

This year, in continuation of the 2004 Workshops which focussed on fieldwork practices and  scientific speech in South Asia, we would like to examine,  the question of the restitution of data in Social Sciences research.

Please, read the presentation and Call for Paper in attachement.
Deadline is 1th of January.

For the Ajei,
Anne

GOLDENBERG Anne