[Reader-list] Kashmir Session at WSF

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Wed Feb 4 22:24:15 IST 2004

In my previous posting in this thread, a line that reads

"A discussion list like this, is hopefully, precisely something that a
seminar or an expert panel is."

should read

"A discussion list like this, is hopefully, precisely something that a
seminar or an expert panel is not."

The not is not there in the posting, which changes the meaning of what I am
saying entirely. My fingers have been told off by my brain.

apologies, and Cheers

Shuddha

--
Shuddhabrata Sengupta (Raqs Media Collective)
Sarai