[Reader-list] [Announcements] 'WHY I AM NOT A 'STRATEGIC ESSENTIALIST'

abhijit bhattacharya abh1232 at netscape.net
Thu Feb 12 16:46:48 IST 2004

Professor Satya Mohanty of the Dept of English, Cornell University will
deliver two talks entitled

  'WHY I AM NOT A 'STRATEGIC ESSENTIALIST'

Monday February 16: "Reference, Reality, and the Discourse

  of the 19th Century Indian Novel"

Wednesday February 18: "Spivak, Marx, and the Realist

                                             Approach to Identity"

in: The D.S.A. Auditorium, Comparative Literature, U.G. Arts

at:  3 P.M. (both days)

All are cordially invited.

Organized by the D.S.A. Programme,

Dept. of Comparative Literature, Jadavpur University