[Reader-list] Re: [asiapeace] Partition Study/Visit to India

Lehar .. lehar_hind at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 23:59:40 IST 2004

Dear Dr Ahmed
I am ccing this message to the Sarai list( which has
on it filmakers and academics - & scholars from CSDS,
which has documented partition under the guidance of
Dr Ashish Nandy), to Tayyaba Jafri and Dr Savyasaachi,
Reader in Sociology at Jamia Millia Islamia who has
worked extensively in The Punjab and this area.
Thanks
Lehar.

<http://www.statsvet.su.se/stv_hemsida/statsvetenskap_04/hemsidor/ishtia