[Reader-list] Surveillance again (How to do it from home)

Rana Dasgupta eye at ranadasgupta.com
Tue Feb 24 10:39:13 IST 2004

This spam came to me recently.  Interesting what data is available, and what uses are
imagined for that data...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Find out virtually ANYTHING about ANYONE with UNLIMITED SEARCHES right from your
PC: Introducing Cyber-Detective ®9.0 Software

Cyber-Detective® 9.0 software gives you instant, unlimited access to a proprietary
database of 211 million people in the U.S. alone, compiled from phone, DMV, voter
registration and other hard-to-find records ... plus hundreds of additional databases
and search wizards!

Find out about your boss, your friends, your employees, your neighbors, even
members of your own family. Locate addresses, phone numbers, Internet screen names
and e-mail addresses. Access credit records, traffic violations, current and past
convictions -- even hidden assets and unlisted information that they don't want you to
know about! Plus, you can find out what is known about YOU -- wouldn't you like to
learn how to take a peek at your FBI file today?

With People Search Wizard you can INSTANTLY...

Locate old CLASSMATES, friends and relatives

Find people you've lost touch with

Lost loves, military buddies, high school friends

Find people even when they don't want to be found!

Get phone numbers and ADDRESSES

Locate a subject's EMAIL address

Discover how to find UNLISTED phone numbers

Locate celebrities and unlisted information!

With the BACKGROUND CHECKER tool you can...

Check out new and old ROMANTIC interests

Dig up the dirt on your BOSS, co-workers, or neighbors

Verify EMPLOYMENT applications

Check for bankruptcy, small claims, and TAX LIENS

Check death, MARRIAGE and PROPERTY records

Snoop for SECRETS your neighbors don't want you to know

Before you hire your next contractor, doctor, or lawyer, check their good
standing with trade associations!

WANTED. "We are using Cyber-Detective to really check out all of our new employees
before we hire them. Using Cyber-Detective I have made some rather startling
discoveries. One applicant was wanted by the FBI for embezzlement and he was applying
for a job in our accounting department." -George L. Whitaker, Sacramento,CA.

Check for CRIMINAL and CIVIL records

Do civil searches for LAWSUITS ,judgments and liens

Get copies of official TRANSCRIPTS and court orders

Find out how much ALIMONY your neighbor is paying

Check federal PRISON records

NEIGHBORS. "I have been telling my friends about Cyber-Detective. I have also been
snooping on my friends, and they don't even know it. I found out how much alimony
and child support my next door neighbor gets"
- Marianne Clewiston, Elmira, NY

With the Cyber-Detective ASSET FINDER you can

Locate HIDDEN assets

Find debtors property

Collect CHILD SUPPORT or ALIMONY

Check for unclaimed moneys in YOUR NAME

Search real estate records

Check for money that the government may owe YOU

FOUND MONEY. "My eighty-five year old grandfather recently passed away. Using
Cyber-Detective we discovered that he owned property in Montana that the family knew
nothing about. Seems he had owned it for decades and never mentioned it"
- Linda Jacobs, Bradenton, FL

PROS USE IT. "As a private investigator with over 22 years experience, I was very
surprised to discover what a great asset Cyber-Detective is for our business. We can
now locate hard to find information in minutes that used to take hours or even days." -
Robert J. Carlson, St. Paul, MN