[Reader-list] [Announcements] Special programme: Sunday, 11 January 2004

PUKAR secretariat at pukar.org.in
Sat Jan 10 11:27:45 IST 2004

Dear Friends,

	You are all invited to the special session at the PUKAR
Winter Institute this Sunday (tomorrow) January 11, 2004.
	Prof. Michel Misse of Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro,
Brazil, will talk on "Urban Violence in Rio" at 5:30 p.m.
	This talk will be preceded by a conversation with Dr.
Narendra Jadhav, economist and eminent Marathi writer at 4:30 p.m.
This is part of our PUKAR Winter Institute concluding session. We do
hope you join us.

Venue:
Auditorium
National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA)
Opposite Prince of Wales Museum
Kala Ghoda
Mumbai

The NGMA can be reached through Churchgate on the Western Railway or
CST (formerly known as VT) on the Central Railway. From either
railway station, you will have to take a bus or taxi to the NGMA.

_____

PUKAR (Partners for Urban Knowledge Action & Research)
Mumbai.

E-Mail <mailto:secretariat at pukar.org.in>
Phone +91 (022) 2207 7779, +91 98204 04010
Web Site http://www.pukar.org.in