[Reader-list] A survey

Aman Malik amanmalik_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 20:58:48 IST 2004

Dear Moderator,
I would be obliged if you could please post the
following message on the reader list.

Aman Malik

Dear All,
I am a freelance journalist based in New Delhi, India
and am currently engaged in doing an article on the
parallel lives that individuals lead on and off the
net. As you would understand, this study would also
deal with crime on the internet and aspects of
Internet Psychology.
I  am chiefly studying individuals who spend a
considerable amount of time online- mainly doing
things that bear very little or no direct relation to
their professional lives- activities like online chat,
online activism, blogging and in some cases even
hacking to mention just a few.
Further, I understand quite a few subscribers to this
group are either aware of or deal with issues related
to the Internet at a professional level ( in the
capacity of psychologists,  experts on Cyber Law,
Internet analysts and the like)

I wish to interview all such people
.
Would it also be possible for you to make avalable to
me any data, articles etc you might have on this topic
or issues closely related to this.

Those interested in being a part of my study may get
back to me on the following adress:
amanmalik000 at hotmail.com

 Warm Regards,
Aman Malik