[Reader-list] on going slaughterhouse research

Jeebesh Bagchi jeebesh at sarai.net
Wed Jun 16 14:13:31 IST 2004

With this kind of public research methodology, i think ritika is making
a very critical intervention in our research ethos. A minor mphil in a
university departments begins a lively process of being an attractor for
people to think and build critical resources togather. otherwise all
these mphils gets lost and rarely appears into any public conversations.
looking forward to more reserach blogs and building of public critical
resources and conversations.

best
jeebesh