[Reader-list] (no subject)

dknite nite dknitenine at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 18:23:22 IST 2004

sir/friends,
for my research project on "Family and Work" in particular these days i am
looking at matterials, of the period of the decades of the 1920s-
1940s,available in the Bihar State Archieve.i have looked at the records of
the political special and have been looking at the files of the industry
branch of the revenue department. unhappilly, till now i could get very
little information, which may be of direct relevence, regerding my project.
can you suggest me the files of which department i should proceed to consult
at this time.

dhiraj kumar nite.