[Reader-list] request for Sarai and Sarai list members

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Tue Jun 29 20:19:25 IST 2004

Dear Shivam

The issue that you are raising and discussing is obviously something
that is often elided over and considered a 'rite of passage', not to
be talked about once the time is past.

I think that if you want to create a site that people can go to for
info as well as to be part of an extended community, you should think
of one that is not the standard static html, but is dynamic and where
many people can post, their experiences for example. So, a static
site with a few html pages may not be the best thing to setup. There
must be people on the list who work with zope or other cms who could
setup such a site and where you and others would simply be able to
put data? i think the best solution would be to find out about the
ilug (linux users group) in Lucknow, and see if they could
participate. I will try and see what i can find out from here.

best

Monica Narula [Raqs Media Collective]
Sarai-CSDS
29 Rajpur Road, Delhi 110 054