[Reader-list] Out now - Sarai Reader 4: Crisis/Media

auskadi at tvcabo.co.mz auskadi at tvcabo.co.mz
Fri Mar 5 19:37:11 IST 2004

Britta

to save Monica the trouble because she is probabaly running around
trying to sort too many things I will tell you what the the rpoblem is.
She told me yesterday.
It is a problem with the uploding of the pdf files. Some work, like the
contributers and one or two others but for the rest we just need to be
patient and wait for the pdf person to get back in the loop.

Martin

--
http://www.auskadi.tk/
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in