[Reader-list] women's mobilization on incestuous CSA against girls

nisha - mirzachhotoo at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 9 23:36:04 IST 2004

Dear all,

I am a master’s student of gender studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science. I am planning to write my dissertation on women’s mobilization on child sexual abuse (CSA) in India. I would like to focus on incestuous CSA against girls. I am looking for relevant material and ideas before I write the proposal. Any help from you in identifying reference material, especially related to theorizing CSA/incestual child abuse, feminist perspective on incest and CSA, women's mobilization on CSA and narratives of incestual CSA would be most appreciated. I also look forward to suggestions and guidence on focus area and appropriate research methodology.

With warm regards,

Nisha