[Reader-list] flipsight - a tool for visual communication

Steffen Wolfrum mailings at estfiles.de
Sat Mar 13 03:13:26 IST 2004

Dear all,

we are happy to tell you that the new version of flipsight.net is finally on-line now!

flipsight was initiated as a tool for visual communication by a network of friends, artists from Europe and the Middle East. Now we also would like to invite the readers and writers of Sarai-Reader-list to have a look and to take part in our project!

flipsight.net is a network for people who want to have insights beyond the media.

The basic idea can be simply described like this: In case you are interested to have a look at a particular location just go to flipsight.net and see if there are other members subscribed on-site. Then choose whom you want to ask for being your remote eye and sending those images to you. Vice versa you want to do the same if someone is interested in the local view you have.

That's how it works basically. But there is much more to tell on the idea of local images, communication and collaboration ... please read on at http://flipsight.net

We are very much looking forward to your comments and support.

Join in!

flipsight - local image network

http://www.flipsight.net

Best,