[Reader-list] Second post towards Research Fellowship 2004

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan at hotpop.com
Wed Mar 24 19:07:40 IST 2004

Hello,

A frank confession.

When I proposed the title for my study, little did I realise the
ramifications of the same as well as the scope. Studying the various
aspects of GNU/Linux L10n & ICT4D brought to the forefront the various
problems and strategic decisions that the Indic L10n teams have to
face and take care of in the most intuitive and on-the-feet thinking
kind of manner.

In this second post made available here
www.geocities.com/sankarshan76/csds-study/sarai-second-post.txt (URL
maybe wrapped), I attempt to discusss the issue of Usability (or more
importantly Learnability) pertaining to the specific case of GNOME
L10n.

The post would have required moderator intervention due to size
constraints and thus this roundabout way of providing the URL. Details
about the study can be obtained from
www.geocities.com/ankarshan76/csds-study/

Have a wonderful day,
Warm regards