[Reader-list] posting. call centre

iram ghufran iram02_g at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 18 11:02:19 IST 2004

CALL CENTRES

Extracts from her diary

Saturday

May 9,2004

 It was again a hectic day, but now people are getting used to it. We
didn't find it 2 boring.
We practised some mock calls. More or less, it was just like any other day. We had 2 stretch till 1:30 am in order to mugg up the things.
And 2day 2 our surprise we were introduced to the secret chambers of our seniors.
And after knowing the full technique, it seemed as if ` HEAVY CBI' is after us!!

But again, as per company rules and regulations, it was quite superb!

Today, we had 2 dinner breaks, as the dinner was not ready in time for
the first break at 8pm

Conclusion:

`We are on the way of getting success so things R pretty tough.

Day was quite informative'

 SV

9th may04