[Reader-list] NEWS FLASH: The Peoples Republic of Brooklyn Secedes from the Union

Isaac D W Souweine souweine at hawaii.edu
Sat Nov 6 19:29:47 IST 2004

The results of the recent U.S. elections have led Jesus-free-thinking
North Americans to the conclusion that in order to resolve internal
disputes and put an end to what our country's religious right wing has
dubbed as a "cultural war" we must redraw the political boundaries of
the North American continent.  Proposed plans are now being put on the
table.  Be a responsible comrade and keep yourself informed by visiting
these web sites:

http://www.ishouldhavebeenanastronaut.com/tw/canada20.gif
http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/rnc/9573/
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg734q/unknown.jpg