[Reader-list] [Announcements] Injustice to Dalit Students at IIT Bombay

aditya velivelli velivelli at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 21:36:25 IST 2004

Its ridiculous to write a petition for this. First of
all the Dalit students are given the opportunity to
get into IIT through reservations and then they are
also given a preparatory course and finally only three
dalit students have been expelled (out of scores of
them, I guess) and you write a petition for them.
Where are we going?