[Reader-list] Another history of Mumbai: jazz

Kram 853 Yahoo kram853 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 08:35:05 IST 2004

Hello,
This is in relation to the article by Mr. Stanley Pinto on Mumbai Jazz in the 60's. I would appreciate it if you could let me have his email address please, or contact address.  I would like to update him on many of the names he has mentioned in the article, and one or two of them are trying to contact him. Perhaps you would be kind enough to pass this letter to him.

I would appreciate your help

Thank you

Kram

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
384 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free www.spamfighter.com today!