[Reader-list](What--) FM:It is an attitude, a cult statement! (.Wha .?)

ish at sarai.net ish at sarai.net
Sun Apr 3 12:02:11 IST 2005

FM radio today is not just about music; it is an
attitude, a cult statement (?) really don't get it  ...

well in what way it becomes a cult ...

well the whole (radio)show is sold to the commercial suckers. (can say it
because of some experience with radio ppl). Give the the right amount of
money and you do what ever you want. ... your own show to make your own
'cult'.  Still AIR sometimes plays good music and everything else is just
like the TV game. The orgasm of radio(metro FM) will be to become a star TV
soap. Just hoping some day POP will consume itself...

What are you saying
What are you playing
Who are you obeying
Day out day in?