[Reader-list] [Announcements] Call for proposals

Scan Your Skin info at scan-skin.org
Tue Apr 5 03:19:30 IST 2005

Scan your Skin. A research project exploring a simple but thorny subject: our skin.  We would like to put together a group of people who
can contribute to the p
Please read below a short description of this initiative. I'd be glad
if yoparticipate in this adthe project theme

Feel free to distribute this message to other people whom you think may
finattention.

Best wishes, Lionello Borean

SyS > Scan your Skin Book, web site and offline project

Call for ideas and proposals

 Our skin is our vulnerable shell. It protects us and characterizes
each oneour skin conveys historical, cultural andit carves more signs and meaning
SyS wants to explore this territory from different points of view.
Creativeproject messagePhotography, graphic aapproach or a sober and realistic okey component of this multifaceted jigsaw build a well-structured picture of human skin as a cobject. The final work will be published in a book and distto selected retailers all over the world.

Artists, writers, designers and cultural producers: we are calling you!
Sen17x24 cm./6.70x9.or photo series/sequence, to graphpoem.  As the book will include a DVD, please feel free to send us
also multim(deadline: March 31, 2005).  Extended! New deadline: May
31
We plan to organize a number of offline happenings and events to
support anthe "Scan your Sk(check it out on www.scan-skin.org, coming soon.)