[Reader-list] Right to Information responses

Shivam Vij shivamvij at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:42:21 IST 2005

Bikram you may also consult RTI activist Prakash Kardaley via his
listserv: http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/HumJanenge/

Or visit www.parivartan.com and ask them

There are a couple of very useful websites that have come up on RTI
and I'm sure the two links above, and a simple google search, can lead
you to them.

All hail RTI! But I'm for "Duty to Publish" rather than "Right to Information".

Shivam