[Reader-list] Celebrating Intellectual Property Day with TM Parody

lawrence at altlawforum.org lawrence at altlawforum.org
Wed Apr 27 08:05:10 IST 2005

Hi all

The 26th of april was World Intellectual Property Day, and so in keeping
with this joyous'occasion, we have created a parody of WIPOś pedagogic
Trademark Comic.

WIPOś comic may be found at
http://www.wipo.org/freepublications/en/marks/483/wipo_pub_483.pdf

For the parody please visit
http://www.altlawforum.org/lawmedia/TM.pdf

For feedback and suggestions please mail namita at altlawforum.org

Some of you may remember that around a month ago we had created a parody of
WIPOś Copyright Comic, and for those who have not had a chance to read
it do have a look at

http://www.altlawforum.org/lawmedia/CC.pdf

We shall soon bring out a parody of their patent comic as well

Yours parodically

Tahir, Namita and Lawrence