[Reader-list] BLANK NOISE NIGHT WALK /Mumbai: Roundtable discussion on the issues surrounding the marine drive rape crime

Jasmeen P machleetank at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:18:55 IST 2005

Hi Shilpa and everyone on the list,

Perhaps we could chose a day and do this performance through the night
across Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Calcutta to make its point.

About the clothing; it would best, 'ideal'  if we could wear what is
'normal' /everyday to us and we make it neon.

I have to figure the technical aspect of doing this. do give me a
couple of hours and will write back?

later with more thoughts and ideas

warmly,
Jasmeen

www.blanknoiseproject.blogspot.com
www.fotolog.net/machlee/

On 4/28/05, abshi at vsnl.com <abshi at vsnl.com> wrote:
> Dear Jasmeen amnd others
> This sounds very interesting. Three weeks from now would be mid-May. If there are others on this list in Mumbai who might be interested we could choose a street, maybe in this case Marine Drive would work best symbolically.
> And you could brief us on the clothing.
> This sounds like it has possibilites.
> More thoughts, ideas?
> Shilpa