[Reader-list] Re: [arkitectindia] Tips for Writing Public Emails for ArkFoundationInternet Discussion Forum

Vedavati Jogi vrjogi at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 19:14:42 IST 2005

hearty congratulations mr. ashok. you could dare to expose these
psedosecularists, they are more dangerous than terrorists. can secularism be
more imporatant than nationalism? i sincerely feel indian secularism is all
'bakwas'. these secularists will not mind selling off this country to
terrorists because latter happened to be the muslims.
i am a maharashtrian married to a kashmiri pandit who has become regugee in
his own country. as they are hindus nobody in interested in their welfare
because this act will tarnish their secular image. 'talking to pakistan'
'talking to terrorists' etc. etc. is secular because they are muslims.   i
hate this pseudo secularism i hate these secularists.
vedavati ravindra jogi

Try the new MSN Desktop Search Toolbar.
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp05/msntoolbar/index.asp Just answer 3 simple
questions.