[Reader-list] The Olympics as Nationalist Theater

tanya m tanyam88 at rediffmail.com
Sat Aug 20 23:02:03 IST 2005

hi isaac..
umm, read your post on "the olympics as a nationalist theatre" and found your views interesting...
i have a debate in 4 days,  the topic is "In the opinion of the house, international sport is warfare without weapons", and i will be speaking for the topic.
 i was actually wondering if you could help me find more info on this. i will obviously quote you if i make references to any information that you may pass on to me.
pls feel free to contact me at tanyam88 at rediffmail.com..
thanking you,
~tanya~