[Reader-list] [caravan99] invitation: PAW

I-Mad i-mad at riseup.net
Sat Aug 27 02:38:57 IST 2005

Hello all,

Interesting initiative! despite the confusion with the upcoming
conference, seems the PGA hallmarks are still inspiring people!

Hope this will bring some fresh air and new faces into the PGA process!

in solidarity,
!-Mad
Peoples Against Walls
paw(at)lists.riseup.net

We invite you to take part in the following list, and to spread it to your
friends and groups. Send us information, news, or raise a paw and join us
in our actions! PAW! We want to make music, films, art and noise against
walls. We want to research, document, and dig behind the goverments and
companies making these walls a living nightmare. In short, we want to
bring these walls down!

PAW aims at a decentralised coordinated network of various peoples, groups
and individuals active against WALLS!

This list is to research and share information AGAINST Walls! It is an
action network to coordinate and promote direct action against walls being
built around the world further agravating oppression, discrimination, and
control over peoples lives and rights. These walls represent the new world
order of fortresses and we view them as nothing but larger collective
prisons. The impact that they have on peoples´lives and the ecological
systems are unbearable, for this we rose in one intention... THESE WALLS
MUST FALL!

So far we have our eyes on the Apartheid Wall built by Israel - the Wall
of Shame built by Morrocco - the Walls of Cueta and Melilla built by the
European Union and Spain - the walls built by the USA across the Mexican
borders... and the list is still open! Where ever there is a Wall, there
shall be PAW!

This network is inspired by the sruggles of the peoples who have been
facing the reprecussions of these walls, and the corresponding instigating
governments, by their solid wills for years. This list will follow their
steps and support their struggles for self-affirmation and determination.
Within this network, we are inspired and spirited by the Peoples´Global
Action (PGA) hallmarks that can be found on
http://www.nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/agp/free/pga/hallm.htm

Send us an email to subscribe!

One PAW till the last Wall falls!

caravan99 at lists.riseup.net