[Reader-list] Project South Asia- a good web resource

Mamta M mamtam at aptech.ac.in
Wed Dec 7 13:57:10 IST 2005

I came across this site a few minutes back. It's a US govt funded digital
library of teaching resources.

http://www.mssu.edu/projectsouthasia/index.htm

I havent gone thru any of the contents yet but did click on Kashmir dispute
out of curiosity to see what the US POV was on this. Here's the link:

http://www.mssu.edu/projectsouthasia/history/primarydocs/Kashmir_Dispute/USS
tateDept.htm

Why are there no recent updations, I wonder.

I hope to browse thru the site in leisure later.

Regards,
Mamta

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by Aptech MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.