[Reader-list] Project South Asia- a good web resource

Mamta M mamtam at aptech.ac.in
Thu Dec 8 09:56:51 IST 2005

Hi Issac,

I can't seem to find the link where I read about the US govt funding for
Project South Asia.  I did read it somewhere which is why I made that
statement. I shall mail the link as soon as I find it. It could, of course,
be likely that I mistook the purport of the matter presented on the link.
Let me find the link and read it once more.

Regards,
Mamta