[Reader-list] welcome to the scene

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 28 20:44:30 IST 2005

http://www.welcometothescene.com/

NYU student Brian Sandro has a secret: he and his friends pirate
hunderds of millions of dollars of illicit Hollywood movies in their
spare time. They are revered, reviled, hunted, and admired. No one
knows who they are --at least, not as far as they know.

FAQ:

Q. Who are you guys?
  A. We're Jun Group Entertainment, the first company to provide
top-notch, free, legal entertainment to file traders.

Q. Why are you making the show?
  A. We ask ourselves the same thing nearly daily! Probably it's because
we really enjoy it. For one thing, we've always thought 'the scene' was
a fascinating place, and it's about time someone made a dramatic series
depicting this exciting underground.

The Scene is only the first of several planned shows. Keep an eye out
for them!

Q. Can my company sponsor the show?
  A. Absolutely! Please write to us, at wts at junentertainment.com.

Q: How many people watch The Scene?