[Reader-list] [Announcements] Deep Focus Call for Papers

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Thu Feb 3 15:05:33 IST 2005

Selon deep f <deep_focus at rediffmail.com>:
> In view of the increasing importance and changing
> realities of image production and consumption
> through varied channels and new technologies,
> Deep Focus team has decided to focus our
> attention on the changes around and critically
> look at varied image based cultural productions.
> We are also in the process of launching a fairly
> long and widespread visual media research
> programme aimed at evolving a new visual
> pedagogy. As part of tuning the pages of Deep
> Focus into this wide angle of activity, we invite
> papers for our 2005 volumes on the following
> themes.

cool!

> MAIL THE MANUSCRIPTS EITHER BY POST/COURIER OR AS E-MAIL ATTACHMENTS TO

don't have any mauscripts at hand but here are my two latest realizations,
related to this issue

The Faculty for the Interpretation of Images
http://twenteenthcentury.com/uo/index.php/FacultyForTheInterpretationOfImages

Polyptique
http://polyptique.maisonpop.fr

... and the spoiler for Polyptique