[Reader-list] [Announcements] ZEST logo design contest

SPACE space4change at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:20:29 IST 2005

Hi,

All ZEST members are invited to participate in the ZEST logo-design
competition. We want a new logo, and you can design one. Open your
photoshop or just go to flamingtext.com - which is where we got our
original logo. The logo should be adaptable to all ZEST groups, and
the word ZEST must be in all caps.

ALL entries will be uploaded to the 'files' section of ZESTCurrent and
TalkZEST, and the best ones would of course be used on all eight ZEST
homepages. So get down to work now! Apart from credit there's little
we can offer you, so don't reply this mail with the question, 'How
much would my remuneration be?' The ZEST lists are non-commercial
public mailing lists with no revenue model, and there's no intention
of one.

Mail your entry to shivamvij [at] gmail [dot] com. The best entry will
be decided by one-person-one-vote system by the ten ZEST moderators
who run the eight groups.

Waiting...