[Reader-list] May the New Year be a Peaceful one!

Satish Jha satish.jha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:56:09 IST 2005

As we enter the new year.. when the sound of the mighty waves
..continue to resonate wildly in our ears... Let our thoughts and
prayers be with all those who have been struck by this terrible
disaster...

....and pray to the Almighty...  to give strength and courage to all
those afflicted and inflicted by the disaster ...

May 2005 be a peaceful year for all.

--
Satish Jha