[Reader-list] (no subject)

sou dhamini soudhamini_1 at lycos.com
Thu Jan 13 21:11:48 IST 2005

Dear Ananya,

Thanx. That must have caused quite an effort in writing. But I was really touched. May I very tentatively suggest that impressions seem to always convey much more than issues – even impressions of incomprehension. Of course its not for me to say what its place in academics is. But it’s a really important question for me and one I wish to address particularly during this fellowship period – how to create method in one’s subjectivity.

Vivek, thanx for breaking the ice on my first readers list intervention.

More later.

Thanx again
soudhamini