[Reader-list] [arkitectindia] Re: New Face

janmanass janmanass at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 19 00:20:57 IST 2005

Hi
This question has been ask several times but it has not been replied
even once.  I request Ark Foundation to tell something about Ark and
its activities to those who are intersted inknowing it

Thanks
Arvind

--- In arkitectindia at yahoogroups.com, nimisha sukhadia
<nimisha810 at y...> wrote:

> dear  asfar
>
> hallo! i got your mail but i didnt know about this
> group. so please send me information so i can join.
>
> yours,
> nimisha.

> http://my.yahoo.com

Give the gift of life to a sick child.