[Reader-list] posting guidelines

iram at sarai.net iram at sarai.net
Thu Jan 27 15:59:32 IST 2005

Dear Kaiwan,

If its your first posting with the Subject Head- Cultures of Migration and
Politics of Documentation, its there on the reader list.

http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/2005-January/004834.html

List postings by members, written in plain text, with no attachments and a
clear subject head, are passed automatically.

In case you have posted something else which has not appeared in your
mailbox, please let us know.

Best,

Iram